Cocktail Hour Music
We like to refer to cocktail hour as happy hour! The Volume will be at a conversational level to ensure your guests can begin to relax and enjoy themselves. Jazz, Oldies, Motown or Standards can create the perfect backdrop to the start of your special day! Perhaps you have your own unique idea or theme that reflects the two of you. We accommodate any setting for your cocktail hour. We provide a second compact sound system free of charge if your cocktail hour is in a different location from your main reception room. We also provide services for an outdoor cocktail hour. We discuss arrangements for your cocktail hour with your catering facility prior to your reception so that we are propely prepared for any logistical issues.
Cocktail Hour is a great time for:
- *Songs or genres that aren’t suitable for dancing
- *Personal Favorites to make your day more personal
- *Video Montage or pictures on a background screen
- *Live musicians such as a string quartet or guitarist
- *Your own unique idea or twist!
- * Don’t be afraid to BE CREATIVE! Contemporary or thematic selections can be used to give your guests a unique experience.
- * Overlooked and often seen as an afterthought, background sounds during your cocktail hour set the mood for what will come next.
- * It doesn’t have to be BORING!
- * We suggest a mix of different genres for you cocktail hour. Particularly a mix of Standards, Motown, R & B and / or Modern Rock work very well in pleasing your 20 year old brother, middle aged Aunt and elderly Grandmother.